How Does it Work?
The SWFSEO framework is several technologies rolled into one cohesive package. It is nothing revolutionary. It follows the MVC design pattern
as shown in the diagram below.
- The swfseo.swf is a standalone swf that acts as your flash website's main page controller.
- The SWFSEO controller loads in html pages that contain navigation and asset information.
- Based on the html navigation information, the SWFSEO controller uses UltraLoader to load in page, template, and navigation button swfs.
- Based on the html asset information, the SWFSEO controller loads in all assets into a, globally accessible, static object - SWFSEOUL.ul
- Once everything is loaded, the SWFSEO controller controls the website's layout, horizontal centering, page changes, template changes and scrollbar controls.
- Each page.swf is itself another controller. It generates the view with the model being stored in SWFSEOUL.ul.
- The content on each page, template, and navigation button is controlled and created by the developer.